Do you accept commissions?
I usually accept a few commissions per year. Please phone me at (425-765-4864) to discuss the project and to schedule the timing.
If acceptable to both of us, I will give you a contract outlining our agreement. A non-refundable fee of 50% of the selling price is required for me to begin your piece. I will send you images of in process shots, where you will be able to give direction. Afterwards, the final payment will be required, and I will finish the piece and send it to you
If you have any questions or ideas of a future project, please email@example.com.
Do you ship internationally?
I do ship internationally. Shipping is added once I can get a priced based on your location.
Can I pick up at your studio?
Yes, this is a great option if you are around my area! My Studio is located in my home in Bigfork, MT. If this is your choice, please email me at (firstname.lastname@example.org)to arrange a convenient pick up time!
Who owns the painting rights?
All artwork, including images of the artwork, is the sole property of Pamela K Beer ART LLC and is held under copyright even after purchase. This means that I retain all rights to all artwork I have created, including sold and commissioned original paintings. I retain the right to make reproductions of any and all artwork I have created, unless the buyer has purchased the full rights to the artwork, on top of the purchased price of the original.
The buyer may not reproduce the artwork in any way without my written consent. If you would like to ensure that your purchased piece will never become a print, please email me to discuss purchasing the full or partial rights to your paintings.
Installation and Care
If you live in BigFork or the surrounding Flathead Valley area, I am happy to bring your new painting to your home or office and install it for you free of charge!
No artwork should be displayed in direct sunlight, so please choose a suitable location to protect your investment.
All my artwork is shipped with a protective coating suitable for the medium that was used in its construction. To clean the painting, simply use a soft cloth and lightly dust it.
What’s your Return and Exchange policy?
If you purchase a painting from me, I want you to be happy! If that is not the case I am happy to exchange it for another artwork that is available, or will make you a special one of the same size and medium.
As a buyer of my work, you have 1 week from receipt of the painting to initiate an exchange. If you want to switch it for another painting, the original painting must be shipped back at your expense in its original packaging. The cost of the return shipping is the responsibility of the client.
All original artworks are shipped free within the continental US. I have taken every effort to ensure that the artwork shown on this site is an accurate representation.
The image you see online may show a difference due to slight variation between browsers, devices, and screen settings.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me directly.
- All original paintings will be wrapped in paper, packaged in a well padded box or crate depending on size and weight.
- For shipping within US, I use UPS unless otherwise specified. I will endeavor to ship your painting as fast as possible after you buy it!
- Tracking information is emailed to you once I ship it.
- Canada, Hawaii, and Alaska as well as any International shipping will be sent by US postal Service, and can take 14 days or up to a month, depending on your location. Shipping times are not guaranteed outside of US.
- FREE SHIPPING available on all purchases WITHIN US continent.
- Prints( with exception of limited editions) and small originals) are shipped from print vendors direct to you.
- International shipping can incur additional fees, such as duty. These are beyond my control, and not included in your purchase price. Tracking beyond US is beyond my control, and can be unreliable once the order has left the country.
- Please note: No shipping agency, apart from a dedicated art mover, will insure original artwork unless it has been properly appraised. As this cost is prohibitive, I do not pay for extra insurance on my work.
Shipping costs include fees, packaging, time, and labour for international. Within continental USA-these fees are waived.